The Journey Ends


Well...there's been another change of plans. It's been a crazy year on the CDT, and I'm back home again. I enjoyed the southern section of Wyoming and celebrated with poptarts as I crossed the border into Colorado. While resupplying in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, I received a call about a job opportunity and after talking with Eva and praying, I decided to come home and submit my application. I can't share any details yet and I'm not sure if I'll even get the job, but for the first time in a while, I was excited about returning to work!


I am glad to be home. I missed Eva more then ever and also missed attending church. If the specific job I came home for doesn't work out, I'll be exploring other opportunities. Thank you to everyone who followed along on my hike. I appreciate your prayers, encouraging comments and support. Please be praying for me as I seek God for what's next.


Blessings,

Loren 

Comments

  1. "You're blessed in the city, you're blessed in the field you're blessed when you come and when you go..." (can I say that without the copyright mentioned??!!?) You know what I mean! Welcome home Butterfingers! May be your should get a new nickname if you are going to be putting bids out there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know you are following along!