For those interested in the hiking stats for 2016:
Continental Divide Trail: 374 miles in New Mexico
Pacific Crest Trail: 794 miles in California and Oregon
I will continue to post on this blog future hiking adventures. There will be more in the future; I'm not done yet, so stay tuned!
But today...
I am announcing a new blog: Beggars Sharing Bread. The purpose of the blog is to promote a Christ centered conversation about the Bible that challenges our understanding of scripture and how we hear it preached. I am reminded of a quote from a movie: The American President "People don't drink the sand 'cause they're thirsty. They drink the sand 'cause they don't know the difference." I have found the Living Water and the Bread of Life and as one beggar to another, I want to share.
The plan is two blog posts a week. The first will be a great sermon and the second will foster thought and discussion on our understanding of God's Word. Below is a link to the first sermon...it's less than 17 minutes so I encourage you to check it out and tell me what you think! If you want to subscribe to this new blog, you can do it here!
I am announcing a new blog: Beggars Sharing Bread. The purpose of the blog is to promote a Christ centered conversation about the Bible that challenges our understanding of scripture and how we hear it preached. I am reminded of a quote from a movie: The American President "People don't drink the sand 'cause they're thirsty. They drink the sand 'cause they don't know the difference." I have found the Living Water and the Bread of Life and as one beggar to another, I want to share.
The plan is two blog posts a week. The first will be a great sermon and the second will foster thought and discussion on our understanding of God's Word. Below is a link to the first sermon...it's less than 17 minutes so I encourage you to check it out and tell me what you think! If you want to subscribe to this new blog, you can do it here!

Comments
Post a Comment
Let me know you are following along!