I walked 3 miles on a paved road from Doc Campbell's Store to get back to the Gila River. I've got 100 plus river crossings in the next two days and it's going to be AMAZING. While at Doc Campbell's, Goosebumps showed up! I took pics of Goosebumps and Chocolate Chipmunk (shown in that order.)
Both have hiked the AT and PCT! Chocolate Chipmunk planned to visit the Gila River Cliff Dwellings near Doc Campbell's and start hiking again tomorrow, so I don't expect her to catch up with me until maybe Pie Town. Goosebumps is on a tight schedule to get to Cuba, NM and get picked up for a friend's wedding. I expect her to pass me tomorrow and maybe never see her again. I'm camped with Free Bird tonight and enjoying the sound of the river as I go to sleep.



Looks like the weather is pleasant.
ReplyDeleteWoah, talk about an abundance of water! Sounds great!!
ReplyDelete