May 4-Day 8 / Silver City, NM!

I'm in Silver City! 162 miles of the CDT are history. On my lovely road walk into town, I witnessed part of the Tour Of The Gila Bike race. It was fun watching the groups of riders and support vehicles fly by. Maybe Jim P. can comment on this post and tell us what it's all about. 
John H: You asked and I deliver! The RV park in Silver City is excellent! Clean restrooms, excellent laundry facilities, and friendly people who care about hikers. (They seem just as friendly to people with vehicles.) It's close to the post office, grocery store, burger place, and donut shop! What more could you ask for! :) Below is my tent next to the power outlet and small motor home. Home sweet home! 

I missed taco Tuesday so I'm going to find some good Mexican food tonight.



Comments

  1. I will definitely make a note of it. Thank you!!! You had me at donut shop!!!!
    Guess I will have to do a bit of hiking in the area to work them off!!! Love reading your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor Loren,
    Praying for you daily
    Steve Hutton

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. So much good trail information. I have to take notes for a future hike!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know you are following along!