Inquiring Minds Want To Know

I've been home exactly one week and my foot and ankle is doing much better. Most of the swelling is gone. There is still some pain when I stretch it, but I plan on starting to exercise and hike again this week. I feel rested and will begin making plans to return to the CDT in June. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me and sharing encouraging comments on Facebook and my blog.

I have been following the 2016 CDT northbound hikers. One of the first hikers to venture into the San Juan Mountains in Colorado broke his ankle in a fall. Below is one of his photos from Colorado between Cumbres Pass to Wolf Creek Pass. As you can see, there is still plenty of snow in Colorado.
It has been wonderful to spend time with Eva for a week and attend church together this Sunday. I look forward to a few more weeks at home! I'll be posting occasionally over the next few weeks to keep you posted on my recovery and plans to return to the trail. Thanks again to everyone who is following along. You are a blessing! 

Butterfingers



Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know you are following along!