Thank you to EVERYONE who has viewed and commented on my blog! If time or internet access doesn't allow me to respond to every comment, know I am blessed and encouraged by your encouragement and support!
I'm living the hiking dream! If my hike is proceeding as planned, today I will arrive in Lordsburg, New Mexico after hiking 85 miles. It should be a quick and easy resupply. I spent a night in Lordsburg before I took a shuttle to the border and left my first resupply box at the hotel. They graciously held the package for me and depending on how I feel, I may spend another night there. A shower might be a good idea after five days in the dessert with only enough water to drink. I should be able to upload pictures and blog posts from my first five days on trail which means: THE FIRST LIVE CONTENT FROM THE TRAIL IS COMING SOON! Thank you for following along on my adventure. Enjoy!
What's the best thing you have seen so far? Any wildlife sightings? What been the hardest part of the first few days? :) congrats on the journey of a lifetime. So awesome!
Can't wait to see how it's been going!
ReplyDeleteexcited to see what you were seeing!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the best thing you have seen so far? Any wildlife sightings? What been the hardest part of the first few days? :) congrats on the journey of a lifetime. So awesome!
ReplyDeleteYesterday I achieved a new all time high daily step count of 13,724. What's your's. Haha.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the update!
ReplyDeleteReally cracked up at the Video clip. Can't wait to hear some live updates soon
ReplyDelete