Trail Angels Welcome

Below are locations where I plan to resupply and the approximate dates I will arrive at each location. There are other towns near the trail a well. Check out this map to see if the trail is near you or someone you know! If you know anyone that lives near the Continental Divide Trail that might want to meet a dirty and hungry hiker and help with a resupply, please have them contact me. You can share my contact info with them or they can visit my website and leave a message on the contact page. Towns listed below are resupply locations where I plan to stop for food, supplies and an occasional shower.

Eva plans to meet me in New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, so if you want to send me a card, letter or care package, you can give it to her and she will make sure I receive it. If you don't have her email address, you can leave a message on the contact page of my website and she will contact you. 
  • Lordsburg, NM (on trail) Mon, 5/2/16 
  • Silver City, NM (on trail) Thu, 5/5/16
  • Doc Campbell's Trading Post, NM (on trail) Sun, 5/8/16 
  • Pie Town, NN (on trail) Sat, 5/14/16
  • Grants, NM (on trail) Wed, 5/18/16
  • Cuba, NM (on trail) Mon, 5/23/16
  • Ghost Ranch, NM (on trail) Fri, 5/27/16 
  • Chama, NM/SR 17 (hitch) Tue, 5/31/16
  • Pagosa Springs, CO/Hwy 160 (hitch) Tue, 6/7/16
  • Silverton, CO/Stony Pass (shuttle) Tue, 6/14/16 
  • Lake City/Spring Creek Pass Hwy 149 (hitch) Fri, 6/17/16 
  • Monarch Crest Store/US Hwy 50 Sat, 6/25/16 
  • Twin Lakes, CO/Hwy 82 (1.3 mile walk) Mon, 7/4/16 
  • Breckenridge, CO/Hwy 9 (hitch/bus) Fri, 7/8/16
  • Grand Lake, CO (on trail) Sat, 7/16/16 
  • Steamboat Springs, CO/Hwy 40 (hitch) Thu, 7/21/16
  • Rawlins, WY (on trail) Fri, 7/29/16 
  • South Pass City, WY (on trail) Fri, 8/5/16 
  • Dubois, WY/Hwy 26-287 (hitch) Fri, 8/12/16
  • Old Faithful Rd., WY (on trail) Thu, 8/18/16
  • Lima, MT/Hwy I-15 (hitch) Tue, 8/23/16 
  • Leadore, ID Bannock Pass/SR 29 (hitch) Sat, 8/27/16
  • Darby, MT/Hwy 43 & 93 (hitch) Fri, 9/2/16 
  • Anaconda, MT/Hwy 1 (on trail) Thu, 9/8/16
  • Helena, MT/Hwy 12 @ McDonald Pass (hitch) Mon, 9/12/16 
  • Lincoln, MT/SR 200 (hitch) Thu, 9/15/16 
  • East Glacier, MT (on trail) Sat, 9/24/16 
  • US/Canada Thu, 9/29/16 
Thank you for considering being a trail angel for me as I hike the Continental Divide Trail! I'm looking forward to making new friends as I hike. Blessings!

Comments