Hey Butter Fingers! If you want a good CDT map file for offline use on your Android phone (Might also work on iPhone Gaia GPS), feel free to use the files I published on my blog. And if you need any help using the files, or would like a different map source for your CDT map, don't hesitate to get in touch, and I'll be happy to assist.
Looking forward to following your blog. Happy trails!
Hey Butter Fingers! If you want a good CDT map file for offline use on your Android phone (Might also work on iPhone Gaia GPS), feel free to use the files I published on my blog.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you need any help using the files, or would like a different map source for your CDT map, don't hesitate to get in touch, and I'll be happy to assist.
Looking forward to following your blog. Happy trails!
http://pct14.blogspot.com/2016/03/continental-divide-trail-maps-and-data.html